Haakaa Silicone Breast Pump & Cap Combo
You can now get the famous Haakaa 100% silicone breast pump and lid as a combo.
Keep your milk free of contamination and your pump clear of dust and floating nasties after sterilising with this handy little cap. Safely store away once boiled or sterilised until you need to use or pump again.
You will receive 1x cap and 1x 100ml/150ml silicone breast pump - The perfect addition to your breast feeding journey.
Forget huge, loud and complicated automatic pumps which cost hundreds and need to be pulled to pieces and cleaned thoroughly every time you use them. This 100% medical grade, eco-friendly and simple to use breast pump will change your life - truly. Fits perfectly into any handbag or baby bag and requires no hard work. Also great for travelling.
Made from 100% food grade silicone, this compact pump is perfect for long distance trips, planes, car rides, family BBQ's or anywhere you would like to discreetly express, quickly. Simply suction to your breast and let the pump do the work for you as it draws your milk using suction. 100% eco-friendly and safe for mum, baby and our environment.
- Perfect for travelling.
- Especially soft and comfortable - made from 100% food grade silicone.
- Fits perfectly into any handbag or baby bag.
- Dishwasher safe - also can be sterilised and left to sit in boiling water.
- Easy to use, easy to clean.
- BPA, PVC and Phthalate free.
- Compatible with all Haakaa wide neck bottles.
- No cords, batteries or assembly required.
- Suction base ensuring your pump will not fall over meaning no spills!
- 1x pump and 1x cap included.
How to use your breast pump:
- Sterilise your pump (caps keep the pump sterile after cleaning)
- Place top of pump over your nipple – make sure your nipple is in the neck of the pump and comfortable.
- Apply suction – you may need to adjust a couple of times. Once the pump is secure and comfortable you can squeeze the base of the pump (not interfering with the top/suction) to create some movement.
- A warm flannel on top of your breast is also a great tip and gently massage the top of your breast.
- Once milk begins to flow simply leave the pump alone to do its thing.
- Once the pump becomes full empty into a glass storage bottle and reposition.
Also attach in the same way while your child is feeding on your other breast and collect all let down and milk which would other wise be lost into a breast pad.
Waking up in the middle of the night or if engorged during the day also attach your pump for relief.
Clean after each use. This product can be sterilised with any steam sterilising system or boiling water.
Do not use bleach based agents.
Please note: These lids are designed to keep your milk safe and free of contamination while you are still feeding or transferring your milk . Lids can fall off if left to move around in your bag or dropped, so please make sure you empty your milk into a suitable storage container if you are needing to carry or store/freeze your milk.
Please note, the pump with cap in the above photo is an original 90ml pump.