The Nude Alchemist Sun-Barrier Cream - 50g
The Nude Alchemist
- 100% natural, pure and organic ingredients
- For use on 3 months+
- Safe for babies and suitable for sensitive skin including those that suffer from skin conditions such as eczema
- Doubles as a mosquito and sandfly repellent (Unscented version does not contain lavender oil which means it will not act as a repellent).
- Water-resistant factor
- Moisturising and nourishing for the skin, while protecting it
- Acts as barrier, so no need to wait 20 minutes before going out in the sun
Ingredients: Unrefined shea butter*, cold-pressed virgin coconut oil*, pharmaceutical-grade non-nano zinc oxide, NZ beeswax*, natural vitamin E and pure therapeutic-grade lavender essential oil*. *organic
The zinc oxide acts as the main active ingredient against UV, and the other ingredients provide a smaller SPF. Non-nano zinc oxide is used because it means the particles are not small enough to enter the bloodstream, unlike other sunscreens on the market.
It is not lab tested (therefore an exact SPF factor cannot be provided), but it is human tested with great success.
Convenient 45g travel size.
Aluminium tin with a screw-on lid.
Available in Scented and Unscented
Please note: the unscented version is free from essential oils which means it can be used at any age. It also means that there is no bug repellent factor.